TVL depot development (mail to depot@tvl.su)
From: Vincent Ambo <mail@tazj•in>
To: Shahar Or <mightyiampresence@gmail•com>
Cc: depot@tvl.su, flokli@flokli•dev
Subject: Staying up-to-date with Tvix
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 07:45:59 -0800	[thread overview]

Hey Shahar!

There's several ways to see some of what's going on with Tvix, though we
don't currently pack it up into "news bundles" (maybe we should).

1. Most straightforward: You can see the history of recent changes in
   git: https://code.tvl.fyi/log/tvix

2. Some discussions around Tvix are starting to move to our mailing
   list: https://inbox.tvl.su

3. Most of the discussion around development happens on our IRC channel,
   which you can join in several ways documented on https://tvl.fyi

I think we should probably add these to the README for Tvix, as I think
that's the page that currently says to contact flokli and me directly :)

Cheers!
Vincent