TVL depot development (mail to depot@tvl.su)
* Staying up-to-date with Tvix
       [not found] <CAF3gKszCFahzF8SdqEzpAo=rwRa2y6O8az_vyx=X1LbRdfP_2w@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2023-01-20 15:45 ` Vincent Ambo
From: Vincent Ambo @ 2023-01-20 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shahar Or; +Cc: depot, flokli

Hey Shahar!

There's several ways to see some of what's going on with Tvix, though we
don't currently pack it up into "news bundles" (maybe we should).

1. Most straightforward: You can see the history of recent changes in
   git: https://code.tvl.fyi/log/tvix

2. Some discussions around Tvix are starting to move to our mailing
   list: https://inbox.tvl.su

3. Most of the discussion around development happens on our IRC channel,
   which you can join in several ways documented on https://tvl.fyi

I think we should probably add these to the README for Tvix, as I think
that's the page that currently says to contact flokli and me directly :)

Cheers!
Vincent

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-01-20 15:46 UTC | newest]