TVL depot development (mail to depot@tvl.su)
* {test of, comment on} the TVL mailing list
       [not found] <CANHrikpW26QWm6Bw8LuK1EpcC2kVVWnuwfqE+0B9jW7P5iAzPA@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2023-01-03  6:47 ` adam
From: adam @ 2023-01-03  6:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: depot; +Cc: Vincent Ambo

Hello, this is a test.

Quoting Vincent Ambo (2022-12-26 00:01:13)

Excellent taste in software, as I have come to expect from TVL ;)

> It is essentially like a pull-based mailing list

Yet another ahead-of-its-time [DJB idea] comes to fruition...

  - a

[DJB idea]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Mail_2000

* Re: {test of, comment on} the TVL mailing list
@ 2023-01-03 12:56   ` Vincent Ambo
From: Vincent Ambo @ 2023-01-03 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: adam, depot

adam@westernsemico•com writes:

> Excellent taste in software, as I have come to expect from TVL ;)

Glad to hear that! ;)

Happy New Year, by the way. Less happily, you ended up being flagged as
spam for some reason! I've marked you as as trusted sender now.

//V